Pages

Friday, 22 April 2011

Fred and George Weasle-Bee xxx

Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head...
"You won't tease him will you?"
"Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who looked as if his birthday had come early.
"Defiantly not." said George, sniggering.



"If we're not careful we'll have another Head Boy in the family, I don't think I could stand the shame."


'Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –'
'Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet.'
'Great idea though, thanks, Mum.'
'It's not funny. And look after Ron.'
'Don't worry, ickle Ronniekins is safe with us.'
...'Shut up,' said Ron again.
Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls.'
'We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat.'
'George!

"Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."


"You two just Apparated on my knees!"
"Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark --"

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!"
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?"

No comments:

Post a Comment