Pages

Saturday, 21 August 2010

Blog Entry 1 - Facebook

Facebook. A website that, at first, I was reluctant to join. I didn't see the point to be frank. I like the internet as much as the next person, but the whole idea behind this website seemed to be adding people you met once, never talking to them and asking your friends to delete embarrassing pictures of you. But that was before I got a Facebook page. The whole adding people, deleting embarrassing pictures thing still seems to be a major part of it, but since I've realised there is more to it. For example, another 'key' part of Facebook is setting your 'status' to Boreddd, Like this and I'll tell you what I like/ dislike/ wish about you and then preceding to tell all the people that you've only met once and never speak to that You're funny, we don't talk much, wish we didd. 

Just an observation,
mbrox91ster

No comments:

Post a Comment